Now the level of Dioxin is under 80 Nano-grams. For the productin of 0% Dioxin, we have had to keep the temperature of the incinerator up to 1,800℃. That is the limit in temperature for present technology.
But we now have technology to increase incinerator temperature up to 2,500℃ to 3,000℃ by use of a generator of plasma. The following explanation is of standard PCB disposition institutions in Japan. The equipment should cool down directly by blowing in water heat analyzed at 1,450℃ gas from buried PCB. Under this condition, there are tests for burning temperature of 1,150℃, 2 seconds of staying time and excess Oxygen under 3%. After passing this test, PCB incinerator equipment can get on approval license, if they certify resolution efficiency of 99.999%.
The system of our company has devices for high incinerator temperature and non-Dioxin comparable with the upper part condition. The previous paragraphs are an outline to help your understanding. But the real use of this equipment is connected with the 5 trailers and pipes.
1) The PCB passes inside a copper pipe for thirty seconds. There is 100℃ hot water inside of copper pipe. Then the PCB turns into almost gaseous condition. The reason for this condition gets effect from the next section a chemical change room.
2) The PCB moving into the chemical change room. The PCB separates into chlorine gas and petroleum gas. We have better technology than other ways for burning and separation. There is 0% Dioxin production from the destruction of PCB elements construction.
3) Chlorine gas and petroleum gas from that room move to the incinerator part. They will be burned by the 2,500℃ to 3,000℃ plasma generator. After that process, PCB is in almost zero condition. The next explanation is the process to mark doubly sure about complete disposition.
4) Incinerated high temperate gases are cooled down by water and air cooling equipment. Dioxin and other toxicants from chemical change are disposed by a water filter.
5) The gas passes through the chemical change room over and over again. The gas is transferred to a neutralization on water tank for washing the chlorine. There are steam and gas(burned air) after that process.
6) Ceramic filter takes out the moisture from steam and gas. And then, foreign matters stick with minus ion by means of an activated coal filter for each case. This is the last process of PCB disposition. Only air goes out from a chimney to finish the process. Nations.
Incidentally, there are caps on the activated coal filter entrance and exit for easy storage. So far, moving PCB incinerator equipment is advanced technology patented and applied for patent. There is an epoch-making new system for reducing resident fright about PCB disposition. We are pleased to transter PCB to such a storage place. Our laboratory expacts demand from not only prefectures and the country but also from other